During this evening you will find out everything about Mars and the whole universe. Get ready for take off to a voyage to the Red Planet! Please pay attention that A Voyage to the Red Planet is a Dutch event and all activities will be in Dutch.
Unfortunately, during the event, only cash can be paid. Any drinks costs € 1, - per piece during the evening. We apologize for any inconvenience.
A Voyage of the Red Planet will take place on Wednesday 28 June 2017 from 7 PM till 11 PM. Walk-in is possible from 6:30 PM.
- Take place in the Kapteyn mobiel planetarium for a wonderful trip along Mars.
- Get inspired by an interesting lecture of a space expert.
- A tour of the Blaauw Observatory. A guide will tell and demonstrate things about the telescope. In addition, there will be projections of pictures of the universe made in the Observatory and the possibility to look at the sun through a Solar telescope.
- Move through space using Virtual Reality glasses.
- Visit an exhibition and stands.
There are two different tickets, Basic and Premium. A basic ticket include activities such as the lectures, exhibition and a tour of the Blaauw Observatory. Please note that the tour of the Blaauw Observatory has a limited capacity and you have to sign up for it before you can participate. The registration desk is indicated at the event. Full is full for the tour. For the activities as the Kapteyn mobiel planetarium and the Virtual Reality experience, an additional fee is required and belongs to a Premium ticket. The ticket prices include service charge. Please pay attention that A Voyage to the Red Planet is a Dutch event. When ordering the tickets, you agree to the Terms and Conditions described on the website.
Basis ticket €5,-
Premium ticket €8,-
Buy your tickets right here!
The event takes place in Bernoulliborg on the Zernike Campus in Groningen.
9747 AG Groningen
The proceeds of the event are donated to the Groninger Association of Weather and Astronomy.
Bylaws and Terms and Conditions
Do you want more information or do you have a question? Don't hesitate to ask. You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.